Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning
Probate and Trust Administration
Probate and Trust Litigation, Elder Abuse
Conservatorship Administration and Litigation
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Probate and Trust Litigation, Elder Abuse
- Conservatorship Administration and Litigation
- The State Bar of California, admitted 2011 (Trust & Estates and Litigation Sections)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Trust & Estates Section)
- Pasadena Bar Association (Trustee)
- Western State University College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Utah State University (B.A., 2006)
Ms. Duke obtained a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from Utah State University in 2006 and a Juris Doctorate from Western State University in 2011. At WSU she was the President of the International Law Students Association and graduated with an award for Exemplary Public Service.
Ms. Duke previously lived in Washington D.C. where she worked for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in the Office of Democracy and Governance and Global Health.
She joined Palermo, Barbaro, Chinen & Pitzer in 2012 as an associate and in 2020 became a partner. Ms. Duke’s practice focuses exclusively on matters handled by the probate courts including trust and estate litigation, elder abuse, probate, trust administration, limited conservatorships, general conservatorships and guardianship proceedings. Ms. Duke represents private professional fiduciaries in all probate court proceedings.
She currently sits on the executive board for the Pasadena Bar Association (PBA) as treasurer and is also a member of the Trusts and Estate Sections of both LACBA and the PBA.