Kristen Schwarz Jones
Comprehensive analysis for long term care needs
Customized estate planning
Assessment of government benefits
Areas of Practice
- Comprehensive analysis for long term care needs
- Customized estate planning
- Assessment of government benefits
- Elder Abuse
- Junior League of Pasadena
- Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy Alumnae Association
- Police Activities League of Pasadena Board of Directors
- Girls on the Run of Los Angeles
- Pasadena Bar Association
- Leadership Pasadena Board of Directors
- JD: Southwestern Law School
- MA: Communication and Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University
- BA: English, UC Irvine
Kristen Schwarz Jones obtained her J.D. from Southwestern Law School in 2011, where she was received the Justice Marshall Francis McComb Memorial Scholarship. She holds a B.A. in English from University of California, Irvine, and an M.A. in Communication and Leadership Studies from Gonzaga University, School of Professional Studies.
Her practice provides comprehensive analysis for long term care needs, customized estate planning, and assessment of government benefits, namely Medi-Cal and Veterans benefits. She also handles conservatorship and elder abuse matters.
Ms. Jones was recognized as one of THE Magazine’s Top Women Volunteers in 2011. and named as a Top Attorney by The Pasadena Magazine for 2015 to 2021. In 2018 she was honored by Lawyers of Distinction for excellence in probate law. In 2021 she was named as Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Ms. Jones is a member of Junior League of Pasadena, Inc. (2013-2014 President, 2016–2021 Sustaining Board Member); Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy Alumnae Association (2014-2016 Alumni Board President); Police Activities League of Pasadena Board of Directors (Vice President 2019 -2021); Girls on the Run of Los Angeles, (2016-2020 Coach); Pasadena Bar Association (Chair of Women’s Section 2017-2021; Trustee 2019-2021); Leadership Pasadena Board of Directors (Vice Chair 2020-2021).